ALF

Let's ALL Mock City- Chequebook Pep Developing Young Players Out The Door

I'm calling it now they literally will fall away next season. 3rd at best.

They will not and can not keep up that intensity. De Bastard Silva Silva Aguero Sterling Otamendi will not get anywhere near the performances they've put in this season.

It's a fucking blip those cunts will not retain the Premiership I don't think many clubs will win back to backs anymore it getting more and more difficult.

Fuckers!

Edited by PVAD

I don't know why, but they're not half as impressive to me as they were 2-3 months ago. Maybe it is because I have watched them for a while now but yeah...

Fernandinho is love.

6 hours ago, Txrt said:

I don't know why, but they're not half as impressive to me as they were 2-3 months ago. Maybe it is because I have watched them for a while now but yeah...

Fernandinho is love.

A combination of tired legs and David Silva's situation?

16 hours ago, PVAD said:

I'm calling it now they literally will fall away next season. 3rd at best.

They will not and can not keep up that intensity. De Bastard Silva Silva Aguero Sterling Otamendi will not get anywhere near the performances they've put in this season.

It's a fucking blip those cunts will not retain the Premiership I don't think many clubs will win back to backs anymore it getting more and more difficult.

Fuckers!

Easy now...deep breathe. .

I can see them winning a domestic treble.

The title and EFL Cup should be guaranteed now. The FA Cup will be hard to win, but it's still possible.

Our only hope is that one of Europe's elite knock them out of Europe.

2 hours ago, O said:

I can see them winning a domestic treble.

The title and EFL Cup should be guaranteed now. The FA Cup will be hard to win, but it's still possible.

Our only hope is that one of Europe's elite knock them out of Europe.

I hope so too. Fuck that would be unbearable if they win CL as well. My fear is that none of the European elites look as solid as they were in the past.