ALF

Let's ALL Mock City- Chequebook Pep “May win the league with the most expensive squad”

For me one of the three or four best players in the league for the last decade. Absolute jewel of a player. 

Hopefully he continues playing, which I suppose he will do (probably in Spain to be closer to his son), because he's a pleasure to watch.

Thank you for everything, pure class always. On and off the pitch.

2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Fucking blessed outfit they are. Sane injury gonna put of Bayern and he’ll stay at City and become of the best ever PL players.

Might not be the same player after it.

Not to worry, Chong can take over.

On 09/08/2019 at 17:01, O said:

Is Januzaj black? Does he have a fro? Can he run fast?

No.

Chong doesnt have a fro, he has fuckin seaweed hair dangling in his eyeballs.

Also yes, Januzaj could run fast.

1 hour ago, rezzy said:

Chong doesnt have a fro, he has fuckin seaweed hair dangling in his eyeballs.

Also yes, Januzaj could run fast.

Januzaj is about as quick as Mata.

On 09/08/2019 at 12:53, TFIA said:

Fucking blessed outfit they are. Sane injury gonna put of Bayern and he’ll stay at City and become of the best ever PL players.

You mean cheating out fit?

A story from last Saturday developed as follows"

1 .Pep and Aguero in rough row 

2. Aguero apologized to Pep after a goal in a added time he thought was the winner . ( at 36 sec of the video above)

3. That goal was disallowed by VAR 🤣

I've been thinking a lot about City lately and what rival fans used to say about United when we were utterly dominant. 

We were this big evil empire, had all the refs and FA in our pocket and bullied them, spent loads of money on the best players, paid bungs and did dodgy dealings to bring youth players in. 

Of course the majority of that if not all of that is not true, however it you put some of it up in context of Man City it does actually ring more true especially if the information in the football leaks is to be believed. 

They really are the evil empire club and they'll probably only get worse as they become more dominant. 

Theres also this. Dystopia here we come.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/18/manchester-city-face-calls-to-reconsider-facial-recognition-tech 

On 18/08/2019 at 18:16, ALF said:

I've been thinking a lot about City lately and what rival fans used to say about United when we were utterly dominant. 

We were this big evil empire, had all the refs and FA in our pocket and bullied them, spent loads of money on the best players, paid bungs and did dodgy dealings to bring youth players in. 

Of course the majority of that if not all of that is not true, however it you put some of it up in context of Man City it does actually ring more true especially if the information in the football leaks is to be believed. 

They really are the evil empire club and they'll probably only get worse as they become more dominant. 

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/aug/18/manchester-city-face-calls-to-reconsider-facial-recognition-tech 

Everything in the football leaks is factual and correct...Der Spegiel posted direct screenshots form city's accounts since 2008. They showed stuff that's not only a breach of sporting regulations by UEFA, FA and EPL but also stuff that's the illegal eye of the public laws.

Not mention that Abu Dhabi's also in partnership with manchester city council which  https://www.themeteor.org/2018/12/14/council-in-partnership-with-most-brutal-police-state-in-the-middle-east-says-amnesty-international/

What I find unfortunate though is that English people are not protesting against what City has become since summer 2008. Since that has no place in English football or English society (just like any other western league or society.) and why this is not the primary debate in the House of Commons (appart from Brexit) probably because we will always have to deal with idiots like Bastard that argues but they save football from Liverpool, what they fail to understand the arabs presence in England puts the whole integrity of English football under serious threat and football might lose lot credibility in coming years if nothing is done about it. city has "built" it "success" by cheating a defrauding their way to the to top. So 19 other legitimate clubs have lost out to them on yearly bases since 2008 They should be stripped of every Title and cup they have won since 2008.  EPL:2012, 2014, 2018, 2019  FA cup 2011, 2019  EFL cup: 2014,  2016,  2018, 2019

Maybe now it gets more attention when it has become clear to everyone to see what the arabs intentions were with that takeover getting in a manger that will win at all cost in Fraudiola that failed drugs test when he was players and his Barcelona teams were less than a suspect in that regard.  He wanted to use his own medical team at FC Bayern but they stopped him from doing so.

Just show example what Arabs want when "Agueroooooooooo" (which should be removed from the record books) happened, all city fans were horrified at the suggestion that Arabs will aim to dominate football they were only happy with doing one over United. 

This facial scan story is just the latest confirmation in that regard and as Amnesty International put it "sport washing" so Hans Christian Anderson's story "the Emperor's New clothes" is relevant here as ever. 

Edited by Mickey Mouse

On 18/08/2019 at 20:16, ALF said:

The reality is that unless there is an ownership change there, which is unlikely, then they will dominate the next two decades even when Pep leaves. They've got their house completely in order unfortunately.

It's a depressing yet realistic idea that in 25 years it is they who are seen as the 'biggest club in the PL'. I'm praying for some signs that their ownership becomes bored but I just don't see it.

Edited by TheManc

On 20/08/2019 at 22:46, TheManc said:

The reality is that unless there is an ownership change there, which is unlikely, then they will dominate the next two decades even when Pep leaves. They've got their house completely in order unfortunately.

It's a depressing yet realistic idea that in 25 years it is they who are seen as the 'biggest club in the PL'. I'm praying for some signs that their ownership becomes bored but I just don't see it.

I am praying for other thing. 

If United sort the own ,,house"  and Club board start working with sense , City  will not became the ,,biggest" club in the PL. 

I am not going to deny  the facts that citeh  are  creating good long thjerm football staff ,but United are United at all . 

On 11/09/2019 at 05:15, Pap1918 said:

I am praying for other thing. 

If United sort the own ,,house"  and Club board start working with sense , City  will not became the ,,biggest" club in the PL. 

I am not going to deny  the facts that citeh  are  creating good long thjerm football staff ,but United are United at all . 

They (city aka ADFC) have no credibility and they are even less of club than pre-2008....as was lied bare in the football leaks data and articles by Der Spiegel. if sporting governments (EPL,FA,UEFA) and UK gov had any proper interest going after all the on and off-field cheatings and frauds UAE has committed to cheating their way to the Top. If the illegal money was removed tomorrow they would sink faster than Bury. Since the would not manage to hold onto any of these players considering the wages. Yes, a lot of it is paid under the table (ask your self why none of those players are linked with moves elsewhere, when in prime?).  Why has nothing be done about them cheating so fair....the sporting bodies seems to be unfit....unless they are doing a proper investigation into them this time around. Otherwise, the manchester city FA and council thing should also be debated in House of Commons why? because the corruption surrounding this all is not just that club but also the city council and it stinks fair behind just football. But since they have no time for anything but Brexit nothing is happening. Hopefully, they will pick up on this in future though.

But some morons will now moon about Liverpool, well I do want league titles to be won on merit...not by financial fraud and cheating.  

Edited by Mickey Mouse