Let's ALL Mock City- Champions League count =zero

Dmitry Seluk is a cult hero. When Toure played for Olympiacos, Seluk criticized Olympiacos' transfer policy and publicly offered some players that he was the agent of, to the team. He also requested a new contract for Toure five months after he was bought by Olympiacos.

3.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pep developed him right out the door.

Dmitry Seluk is a cult hero. When Toure played for Olympiacos, Seluk criticized Olympiacos' transfer policy and publicly offered some players that he was the agent of, to the team. He also requested a new contract for Toure five months after he was bought by Olympiacos.

3.jpg

Why would anyone employ such a prick as their agent?

This whole story is absolutely bizarre. I don't really know what else I can say about it. I know that footballers and/or speak so much shit, but this just takes it to another level. 

It's obviously just a way to try and get a transfer, because he's never really looked that happy at City and there have always been rumblings. But even so, I can't believe anyone would even think this was a good idea.

You can't help but laugh though  :laugh:  :rofl:

Edited by Jay007

The owner of Manchester City goes into the changing room to show Yaya Toure some love.

"I'm very sorry, Yaya," he says. "It was disrepectful to forget your birthday. I've done my research, and I now know everything about you. Ask me anything..."

"OK," shouts Yaya, from the other side of the room. "Why are you talking to Micah Richards?"

• 1 month later...

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness Â· 4m

Those quotes being reported from Yaya Toure seem spot on, can't see France Football making them up

Sport Witness @Sport_Witness Â· 2m

Yaya Toure "City didn't want to give me a few days off. Went to celebrate the title in Abu Dhabi... while my brother was dying in his bed."

IF true bugger me! 

Edit the article the quotes are taken from... 

Quotes are from Yaya Toure's World Cup column in France Football. Very sad, wherever, and if, blames lies.

Bq40DhgIMAA5pcv.jpg

Edited by ALF

Theres no way on earth Yaya could be using the death of his brother to bad mouth City and force a move? If so his mental state need's severely looking at. 

#MCFC insist they have never refused a request for compassionate leave and never would. Extensive pastoral support also given to Toures

Absolutely this. He really is a cunt if he has done. 

He's never come across as a very likeable character, but that really would be as low as he could go.

• 3 weeks later...

They are losing their minds on Bluemoon over this £750m Adidas deal. 90% of them asking if this is going to be investigated under FFP like it's somehow comparable to their preposterous stadium naming rights deal.

Lovely, they'll never understand just how much bigger United is - United don't need handouts from "dubious" sponsorship deals, companies will gladly pay the money to be associated with the club. Let FFP investigate - there's absolutely nothing wrong.

Imagine what we could have charged if we'd finished in the top four.

Lovely, they'll never understand just how much bigger United is - United don't need handouts from "dubious" sponsorship deals, companies will gladly pay the money to be associated with the club. Let FFP investigate - there's absolutely nothing wrong.

Imagine what we could have charged if we'd finished in the top four.

I don't think we could have realistically charged any more. It's pretty obvious that last season was a one off and won't put any sort of dent in United's ability to sell shirts, which is really what Adidas are concerned with.

I saw one guy who (I think) was trying to claim that, once the Eastlands makeover is complete and all the other projects have come to fruition, City will have a higher profile than United. Don't get me wrong, I think City will get bigger, and good luck to them - makes no difference to me. But to believe they will ever be bigger than United is just fanciful.

They are losing their minds on Bluemoon over this £750m Adidas deal. 90% of them asking if this is going to be investigated under FFP like it's somehow comparable to their preposterous stadium naming rights deal.

They're not really in a position to complain, having inflated the market. Since Utd are, and always will be, a bigger draw than City, having your brand associated them is worth more than being associated with City. See, for example, City's deal with Nike, worth only £12m/year. The AON deal to sponsor Carrington and training kits is worth £15m/year alone, for comparison. City's completely above-board and in no way suspicious £40m/year from their owner's half brother includes renaming the stadium given to them by Manchester City Council -  imagine how much a deal to rename Old Trafford would be worth, especially considering Utd actually built and paid for it with their own money. Meanwhile, Chevrolet value sponsoring Utd's matchday shirts at roughly 133% of the entire City deal, and, amazingly, so far as I can tell, no one from Adidas, AON or Chevrolet is the half brother of any of the Glazers.

Small time mentality, we were breaking kit deal records when they were in the championship, they need to get a fcking grip.

Small time mentality, we were breaking kit deal records when they were in the championship, they need to get a fcking grip.

And THAT'S the issue with them. They obsess over us, and call themselves a "big club" but you could shut United down tomorrow, and it would still take CIty 20 years to catch up in terms of global pull.