peterswellman

Ideas/Improvements/Things you would like to see?

Nobody is impressed, Now get my ban lifted ya prick.

So peterswellman likes finding out about people eh!

Well now, lets talk about peterswellman. In recent times another poster on here asked the question, Who or What the fuck is peterswellman? The question went unanswered so I shall answer it here.

Peterswellman is an Administrator on a forum known as Talk Man Utd. For an administrator he also has the unusual trait of being a troll. As big a troll as anyone shall ever have encountered. He has openly admitted this on the forum itself.

For reasons unknown to me he decided to try and find as much information about me as he could with a view to posting it publicly on the forum, and indeed, against my wishes he posted my real forename and surname (which I had provided in good faith via my email address). He then went on to post a lot of lies about me, accusing me of being someone I certainly was not whilst making derogatory and insulting remarks not just about me but also family members of the person that he believed me to be. He was very wrong.

He went on to ramp this up further by posting comments wishing me harm and indeed encouraging me to self harm, culminating in him wishing me dead. This from an Administrator, does of course encourage such behaviour from others on the forum.

This is classic trolling behaviour unbefitting of an Administrator of media of any source or description, but it gets worse, as you will find out below……

Given this person was attempting to find out and post as much information about me as he could, I decided (as you do) to find out about him. On making him aware I knew who he was he promptly banned me. Clearly, what was good for the goose was not good for the gander.

Q. Who or What is peterswellman?     A. David Connors

As the name would suggest peterswellman is a man from a place called Peterswell in Galway, Ireland. He is University educated (Yes, such trolling behaviour from a university educate person). But even more surprisingly he is a journalist presently working for the Tuam Herald. His name is David Connors. He describes himself online as small ball man? (sounds about right actually). He spends much time worrying about his thinning and receding hair and has bad teeth. He walks with a strange gait, a limp.

It surprises me very much that a man who earns his crust as a journalist is guilty of trolling behaviour as described above. And is clearly happy to risk flagrant breach of Data Protection laws.

Online there is an instance where he claims to have expertise in investigative journalism and makes the following statements “Researching various sources to establish all my information is accurate before going to print” and “ensuring everything is proof read”. Yet he posted a pile of lies online about myself?

This man is not fit to be an Administrator or Moderator of any type of media.

He tires to make apology to others for not banning me earlier but no one buys it, everyone see’s it for what it is. He simply couldn’t take a dose of his own medicine so tried to silence. Maybe he thinks freedom of speech only applies to journalists.

Yours Truly

SHOOT

I have been posting here for years, in what is a small group. Everyone knows all that already and I choose to put all that online. It's not big deal really so relax. You can keep appearing as much as you like m888, i'll keep banning you,

Bye.

21 hours ago, Shifty said:

Nobody is impressed, Now get my ban lifted ya prick.

So peterswellman likes finding out about people eh!

Well now, lets talk about peterswellman. In recent times another poster on here asked the question, Who or What the fuck is peterswellman? The question went unanswered so I shall answer it here.

Peterswellman is an Administrator on a forum known as Talk Man Utd. For an administrator he also has the unusual trait of being a troll. As big a troll as anyone shall ever have encountered. He has openly admitted this on the forum itself.

For reasons unknown to me he decided to try and find as much information about me as he could with a view to posting it publicly on the forum, and indeed, against my wishes he posted my real forename and surname (which I had provided in good faith via my email address). He then went on to post a lot of lies about me, accusing me of being someone I certainly was not whilst making derogatory and insulting remarks not just about me but also family members of the person that he believed me to be. He was very wrong.

He went on to ramp this up further by posting comments wishing me harm and indeed encouraging me to self harm, culminating in him wishing me dead. This from an Administrator, does of course encourage such behaviour from others on the forum.

This is classic trolling behaviour unbefitting of an Administrator of media of any source or description, but it gets worse, as you will find out below……

Given this person was attempting to find out and post as much information about me as he could, I decided (as you do) to find out about him. On making him aware I knew who he was he promptly banned me. Clearly, what was good for the goose was not good for the gander.

Q. Who or What is peterswellman?     A. David Connors

As the name would suggest peterswellman is a man from a place called Peterswell in Galway, Ireland. He is University educated (Yes, such trolling behaviour from a university educate person). But even more surprisingly he is a journalist presently working for the Tuam Herald. His name is David Connors. He describes himself online as small ball man? (sounds about right actually). He spends much time worrying about his thinning and receding hair and has bad teeth. He walks with a strange gait, a limp.

It surprises me very much that a man who earns his crust as a journalist is guilty of trolling behaviour as described above. And is clearly happy to risk flagrant breach of Data Protection laws.

Online there is an instance where he claims to have expertise in investigative journalism and makes the following statements “Researching various sources to establish all my information is accurate before going to print” and “ensuring everything is proof read”. Yet he posted a pile of lies online about myself?

This man is not fit to be an Administrator or Moderator of any type of media.

He tires to make apology to others for not banning me earlier but no one buys it, everyone see’s it for what it is. He simply couldn’t take a dose of his own medicine so tried to silence. Maybe he thinks freedom of speech only applies to journalists.

Yours Truly

SHOOT

We all like Dave and think you suck tho.