Sign in to follow this  
khoazany

[U15s] The Mason Greenwood Thread

Recommended Posts

He's ridiculous. So two footed. Only 16, and on 8 goals for the season already (and has missed 2 penalties).

Hat-trick hero today. Could have scored 5 goals.

I rate Rashford highly, but this guy is coming for him in 2 years or so if he can avoid injuries.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, O said:

He's ridiculous. So two footed. Only 16, and on 8 goals for the season already (and has missed 2 penalties).

Hat-trick hero today. Could have scored 5 goals.

I rate Rashford highly, but this guy is coming for him in 2 years or so if he can avoid injuries.

 

one big factor for him if want to surpass rashford.. that's what we call luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jokerz said:

one big factor for him if want to surpass rashford.. that's what we call luck.

Rashford wasn’t impacting games or scoring as freely at the same stage. His ability to use either foot gives him a great chance at going far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, O said:

Rashford wasn’t impacting games or scoring as freely at the same stage. His ability to use either foot gives him a great chance at going far.

Still long way to go for him. Don't forget about will keane, wilson and januzaj. having great record but not used at senior level.

And where is angel gomes right now? he looks stall at this point since his day when subtitutes rooney at premiere match.

Looks like i more pesemistic this day 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jokerz said:

Still long way to go for him. Don't forget about will keane, wilson and januzaj. having great record but not used at senior level.

And where is angel gomes right now? he looks stall at this point since his day when subtitutes rooney at premiere match.

Looks like i more pesemistic this day 😂

Will Keane had some very serious injuries. And Januzaj was because of his attitude.

Greenwood could play LW/ST/RW. That versatility and his ability to use both feet will interest any manager.

Gomes has been very good for The U23s this season. He's scored a few goals and assisted Chong. He scored for England U19s last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2018 at 02:13, O said:

Will Keane had some very serious injuries. And Januzaj was because of his attitude.

Greenwood could play LW/ST/RW. That versatility and his ability to use both feet will interest any manager.

Gomes has been very good for The U23s this season. He's scored a few goals and assisted Chong. He scored for England U19s last week.

about him playing LW/ST/RW, i remember we have morrison too who can play LW/ST/RW at our previous generation. And then lingard in the same generation with morrison. and next rashford who have similiarity in positition. and right now Greenwood. Looks like we always got blessed with this attributes. The tricky position since it's not same like No 10. position. Too muscle and less inteligent in the middle, Too weak at the front. but too smart and less speed if play at wings. I think, this type of player will be best at false nine position. The example of success is muller at Bayern. Not sure how we utilize this type of player at here. Looks at rashford situation right now at here.

In my personal opinion, maybe will be easy for gomes type. since its same with old trequartista like totti, del pierro, baggio. And messi or dyabala at current generation

Edited by jokerz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/09/2018 at 13:59, O said:

2 goals & 2 assists today, and a goal against Young Boys on Weds.

Scary talent.

 

 Two goals against them today

Keep him away from Jose. 

Edited by ALF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ALF said:

 

 Two goals against them today

Keep him away from Jose. 

He’s the best Academy player I’ve ever seen. Ahead of Pogba and Ravel.

Two footed, skilful, makes the right decision, and scores 9/10 times.

This kid can do everything. The ideal modern striker. He can become a very, very special player.

Obviously not everyone lives up to their potential, but he can be as good as he wants to be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/11/2018 at 18:21, O said:

He’s the best Academy player I’ve ever seen. Ahead of Pogba and Ravel.

Two footed, skilful, makes the right decision, and scores 9/10 times.

This kid can do everything. The ideal modern striker. He can become a very, very special player.

Obviously not everyone lives up to their potential, but he can be as good as he wants to be.

You said the same about Wilson.

Also hyped up trash like Tuanzebe and TFM and they’re literally the worst players at their clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TFIA said:

You said the same about Wilson.

Also hyped up trash like Tuanzebe and TFM and they’re literally the worst players at their clubs.

Greenwood is Wilson’s finishing + everything else.

Tuanzebe is class. Villa have improved since making him a regular CB. He’s better than Bailly. He can actually compose himself.

TFM has been converted into a RB. It has killed him. He must play at DM. He will make it at PL level, but not here.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, hdcantona said:

Mason Greenwood has been told to “get ready for Reading” [the FA Cup Third Round match] by new Man United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer

I’d imagine we’ll see 3/4 youngsters.

Greenwood, Gomes, Chong and Garner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scored two free kicks and assisted the assist against Liverpool U18s away in The U18 PL Cup today.

Took both free kicks with his weaker foot. He's too footed though.

United were 2-0 down.

I think he'll make his debut from the bench before June.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heard he's been promoted to the U23s? How has he been doing there?

I've been hoping to see him in the first team but it can't really happen unless he's shown he can handle the U23 level (which is in the 2nd division right?)

Edited by TheManc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online