dualtamac

Boxing

Whyte will last a  good few rounds but eventually get knocked clean out by Wilder (if he ever gets hit title shot)

Lomachenko will obliterate Campbell, Sky making it PPV again so I'll be off the pub

23 hours ago, SimplyGiggs said:

Yeah he’s not even made his PED use subtle in this camp.

Everyone's on them. He's been better at it than most though.

Remarkable performance. 

19 hours ago, TFIA said:

Everyone's on them. He's been better at it than most though.

Remarkable performance. 

I've never subscribed to the theory that everyone's on PED's, although many are. Pacquiao especially though has a more than murky past with drug testing. 

I guess you have to take it at face value though, and Pac truly has one of the all time great careers. His resume is scandalous. There was a time when he beat Danny Garcia that I thought Thurman would dominate the division but I think he's a step or two behind Crawford and Spence.

Maxim Dadashev has died after a result of his injuries suffered on Friday night, he was 28. To think he was almost allowed out for the 12th round too. RIP

On 23/07/2019 at 18:03, Kez said:

Maxim Dadashev has died after a result of his injuries suffered on Friday night, he was 28. To think he was almost allowed out for the 12th round too. RIP

Would this be counted as manslaughter?

2 hours ago, O said:

I suppose both have consented to the fight knowing the risks involved, I wouldnt be entirely sure on the matter although its happened before and I'm pretty sure the fighter involved on the other side hasnt faced anything.

Anyway I doubt Dillian will be getting his title opportunity anytime soon, reportedly failed a UKAD test BEFORE the fight and they still let it go ahead without informing Rivas.

3 hours ago, O said:

No. They sign up knowing the risk.

It could only be considered manslaughter if it was a sucker punch after the fight ala James Butler. 

2 hours ago, TFIA said:

No. They sign up knowing the risk.

It could only be considered manslaughter if it was a sucker punch after the fight ala James Butler. 

There’d be a case if the other guy were to get popped for drugs 

Also, not a peep about Whyte on SSN. Dat muuunayyy. 

Former world champion Carlos Baldomir just got sentenced to 18 years in prison for sexually abusing his daughter...

https://www.boxingscene.com/carlos-baldomir-sentenced-18-years-sex-abuse-case--141340

Forgot who he was until I saw he fought Gatti, Mayweather, Canelo and co. Safe to say he'll have his chin tested in prison...

Edited by TheManc

7 hours ago, TheManc said:

Former world champion Carlos Baldomir just got sentenced to 18 years in prison for sexually abusing his daughter...

https://www.boxingscene.com/carlos-baldomir-sentenced-18-years-sex-abuse-case--141340

Forgot who he was until I saw he fought Gatti, Mayweather, Canelo and co. Safe to say he'll have his chin tested in prison...

Indeed he will Mancster. Coz its going to get pounded by some hairy bollocks.

On 09/08/2019 at 23:31, TFIA said:

Ruiz-Joshua II happening in Saudi fucking Arabia.

Just when you think Hearn couldn’t be more of a scumbag.

hasn't ruiz tried to make it to it isn't in the UK?

I like Hearn. He's as dirty as the rest but at least he will answer any question to even people who're attacking him.

Watched the new Joshua “interview” on SS last night - we’ll never know what happened the night he lost to Ruiz 

The pauses between some of the questions said a whole load more than the bullshit that followed ever could. 

1 hour ago, JJtheRed said:

Watched the new Joshua “interview” on SS last night - we’ll never know what happened the night he lost to Ruiz 

The pauses between some of the questions said a whole load more than the bullshit that followed ever could. 

I watched him in the ringwalk and the first few rounds and he looked like he was on opium. Glazed faraway look like he wasn’t properly in the room. I wonder if they got to him and Hearn wants it in a venue where narcs are hard to obtain?