Zuco turned out to be a massive cunt , Keano too for that matter , tried to set up his own forum at one point , it was fuckin horrible.

2 minutes ago, Sownak27 said:

That goon Carlo still has a picture of me (and a few others). Still hasn't made the MUT group photo :(

Too busy making his trike to go cycling round the world , reckon he's in some sort of psych unit now ..

2 hours ago, SimplyGiggs said:

The dark days of Flash.

Believe it or not, but MUT used to be a decent forum before you crawled out of the sewer.

TMU is like Rooney; on its last legs, with the occasional glimpse of the past.

38 minutes ago, O said:

Believe it or not, but MUT used to be a decent forum before you crawled out of the sewer.

TMU is like Rooney; on its last legs, with the occasional glimpse of the past.

Hence why you have over 10k posts.

We all know you'll be cutting those wrists if this community ever died. I mean you clearly have no friends and you cling to us as a reason for living.

@peterswellman Nita definitely deserves a mention for the Prediction Game and your drafts idea also. Sephiroth Rising episode??

38 minutes ago, dualtamac said:

Hence why you have over 10k posts.

We all know you'll be cutting those wrists if this community ever died. I mean you clearly have no friends and you cling to us as a reason for living.

@peterswellman Nita definitely deserves a mention for the Prediction Game and your drafts idea also. Sephiroth Rising episode??

I joined the cafe when the forum was down and got on just fine. Was warned about my tone twice.

Pre Swellman days, There was an all-out war between zuco and Carlyluvsunited who was just a dude posing as a chick to bilk people out of money. Me and Abo absolutely ran on a train on RedDevil's Hitler Youth bitch ass. I'll probably think of some more too. 

22 minutes ago, Piazza said:

Pre Swellman days, There was an all-out war between zuco and Carlyluvsunited who was just a dude posing as a chick to bilk people out of money. Me and Abo absolutely ran on a train on RedDevil's Hitler Youth bitch ass. I'll probably think of some more too. 

What was her con? 

1 hour ago, O said:

What was her con? 

She was supposedly from like Romania and raising money for Gypsy kids or some shit but zuco basically had him dead nuts for just being some basement dweller who googled "hot girl manchester united fan" and set up whatever 2008's version of gofundme/kickstarter was. 

God I forgot about CarlylovesUnited....wow. Didn't she try to take money off members to give to a "charity" or something? 

- The Redcafe vs MUT 'war', started by Zuco IIRC. He was 'feuding' with a guy beginning with P on redcafe who was banned over there eventually. Worked at Tesco IIRC. He hacked MUT.

- The Berbatov vs Huntelaar debate which was huuuuuge. 

- Zuco's meltdown towards the end. 

- Keano + RD starting their own forum and trying to lure MUT members away

- Aaard getting banned. Can't remember if it was big in the forum but It was a huge debate in the boardroom at least :D

There was a hell of a lot of drama in the boardroom back then yet I can barely remember any of it. It'll come to me. RD + RM trying to implement a no-swear rule which me and Jazz fought hard to end. That was pretty funny. RD was the most 'senior' mod at that point IIRC. 

Shouldn't this be in the pub though?

Edited by TheManc