dualtamac

Darts

I was at the darts on thurs night in Belfast...some nights craic...Taylor beat again made my night and barney winning...dont know what has happened to Taylor this year,  He reminds me of Manchester United...no one is afraid to play him anymore..he has lost his fear factor..I dont think its the end off Taylor by any means it just good seeing him lose ...he will win next thurs as he is playing whitlock  another player with no points..

Edited by abismagic

Thursday night was a great night off darts again in the prem...highlight was Barney beating MVG...like i said in the post above Taylor would win which he did....snakebite hammered lewis 7 - 1 and anderson beat chizzy and thornton drew with newton...so for the Scottish players a great night in Glasgow...3 played 2 won and 1 drew ...10,000 crowd what a atmosphere when Barney and MVG came on

snakebite 6 - 6 Thornton

barney 6 - 6 chizzy

Lewis 6 - 6 Mvg

Taylor 5 - 7 Anderson

whitlock 7 - 5 Thornton

another class night in the prem...highlight for me was Lewis coming back from 6 -3 down to get a draw against Mvg..and taylor getting beat again...was disappointed in barney after beating Mvg last week to play so poorly this week but a point is a point

Thornton had to play twice tonight as Wes newton was sick and could not play this week

Edited by abismagic

Taylor beat again last night with a Aden Kirk? yes i never heard off him either...uk open so one off the biggest tournaments off the year...what has happened to Taylor?  the bullet bunting came back from 8 - 5 down to win 9-8 against Kevin Dowling in the match off the night for his first game on tv since moving over to the PDC...............on the up side Barney had a nice easy 9-3 victory and MVG won 9 - 1 there was victory's too for Anderson, snakebite, lewis and Chizzy...James Wade showing a bit off form as well with a 9-1 win

draw for the third round is as follows

Dean Winstanley v Stephen Bunting
James Wade v Kim Huybrechts
Mvg v Andy Hamilton
Alex Roy v Ian White
Vincent vd Voort v Christian Kist
Barney v Joe Murnan
Nigel Heydon v Brendan Dolan
Paul Nicholson v Terry Jenkins
Aden Kirk v Peter Wright
Ronny Huybrechts v Adrian Lewis
Kevin Painter v Andrew Gilding
Gary Anderson v Dave Pallett
Mensur Suljovich v Robert Thornton
Jamie Lewis v Simon Stevenson

live on ITV4 FROM 11.45 TILL 5PM for these matches then back on at 7pm tonight for the last 16......loving the darts (y)

another great day at the darts...Aden Kirk (who beat Taylor) knocked out snakebite 9 - 5, there was wins today for MVG and Barney  and wade...lewis came back from 7-3 down to win 9-8

the draw for tonight's matches are as follow

Brendan Dolan v Aden Kirk
Mensur Suljovivch v Jamie Lewis
Adrian Lewis v Barney
Mvg v Mark Webster
Kevin Painter v Dean Winstanley
Gary Anderson v Ian White
Mervyn King v Christian Kist
Terry Jenkins v James Wade

the game off tonight has to be Barney - Lewis.....the two players i wanted Barney to avoid were Lewis and MVG...AH WELL YOU NEVER KNOW BARNEY ARMY

starts at 7pm ITV4

Edited by abismagic

Barney has been so inconsistent.

i know man...sometimes he looks like he can win everything then the next match he looks like I could beat him.....but i have followed barney all his career and will keep doing so until he stops...i back him every tournament. :( ..just a £10...got odds off 28-1 for this and the prem league  :)  one day it will pay off lol

Edited by abismagic

a very disappointing night at the darts last night...Barney mauled by Lewis 9 - 2 :headsmash:...but wins for MVG and Dolan to name a few

the draw for today is

Mvg v Ian White
Terry Jenkins v Brendan Dolan
Adrian Lewis v Mensur Suljovich
Kevin Painter v Mervyn King

hoping for a lewis - MVG FINAL

MVG stuggles a bit today but came out a 10-8 winner against white...Lewis hammered suljovich 10 - 3 there was wins for Jenkins and king as well

semi final draw : Terry Jenkins v Mvg
Adrian Lewis v Mervyn King

hoping we get the final everyone and there dog wants Lewis v MVG

7pm on itv4 followed straight away with the Final

Edited by abismagic

Terry Jenkins 10  v  8Mvg
Adrian Lewis 10 v  6Mervyn King

the final was a joke

LEWIS 11 - 1 JENKINS

Jackpot lewis was outstanding in the final......poor Bully never stood a chance

Been dreadful this year, Taylor. He blames the poor form on his change of darts. He lost 0-7 to van Gerwen in the opening round and I have never seen him get whitewashed in any match before. 

Which tournament?

Any news about Barney?

Premier League Darts.

Sky Sports

Every Thursday. Didn't check the Barney score. Will get back to you!

Edit: A great night for Barney boy! Won 7-1 v Thornton.

Edited by DJSmith

Which tournament?

Any news about Barney?

MariaG, barney is playing the best darts out off anyone in the prem league only lost one game out off 12, sitting second in the league with 17 points (that should be enough points to make the semis) my wee bet off £10 on at 28/1 looking good...glad to see someone asking about barney i thought i was the only one lol...barney army all the way lol

Phil dispatched van Gerwen last night. 7-4. Good win. In the playoff position now.  

the power is back to his best...to many wrote him off to soon...will they ever learn? i personally don't like Phil but you have  to give credit were credit is due and say the man is a genius...also don't like the fact he took a swipe at Manchester United last week

another great night in prem league

Thornton 5 - 7 snakebite

Taylor 6 - 6 anderson

Barney 7 - 3 lewis

Mvg 7 - 4 Chizzy

Anderson 6 - 6 Thornton

highlight was barney again showing his class in this years prem league

barney won the prem league (y) beating that wank taylor in the semi and MVG in the final...greatest feeling in the world...the player you supported all your life winning the title...barney army

Which tournament?

Any news about Barney?

barney won the title...2014 prem league champion...i nearly burst into tears so happy tonight...also as i mentioned to you i had a £10 on barney to win the tournament before a dart was throwing at odds off 28/1 so even happier days £290 to collect tomorrow....BARNEY ARMY,.....BARNEY ARMY

Duty Free Dubai Masters been on Sky Sports tonight, concludes tomorrow, MVG just beat Wade 10-9, great performances from Wade especially on his doubles, really happy to see him return to form even if it ended in defeat. Lewis beat Barney, Wright beat Taylor and Chisnall beat Whitlock, tomorrow sees:

Lewis v MVG

Wright v Chisnall