aardvarked

Gary Neville Thread

Souness is a very good pundit.

It would be easy for him to be so biased towards Liverpool but he isn't really. He calls it how he sees it regardless of who the player is or who the team is. He always speaks a lot of sense to me. I find myself agreeing with a lot of what he says.

Edited by DJSmith

Anyone that doesn't like him can go choke on a bag of dicks. 

hahaha....he is the best in my eyes totally unbiased and says it how it is fact,and for those that don't like him well what Munroe said:)

I didn't like his look on things on MNF. Too oldschool.

That "I look at United to be the answer to everything in the modern game" was cringeworthy. Do you Gary? Or would you rather we play attractive football and go and seek victory?

Overrated player and overrated pundit. Old schooled, traditionalist cunt trying too hard to be a top red. Should suck Moyes and Torres' dick. 

Best football pundit on TV by far, everyone thought he was gonna be biased when he first came on the scene, but even non United fans like him. I think hes a good commentator to.

Best football pundit on TV by far, everyone thought he was gonna be biased when he first came on the scene, but even non United fans like him. I think hes a good commentator to.

Good pundit, awful commentator.

It was a strange thing to say, I thought, when he said  - when Mata was going on and Tyler was saying some rubbish about this proved Giggs wasn't leaving him out because Moyes bought him  ... Neville said he was sure Moyes would have 'made big changes for this game after the Everton result'

I was it was a strange thing to say because Moyes made changes every single game anyway, win, lose or draw.

Overrated player and overrated pundit. Old schooled, traditionalist cunt trying too hard to be a top red. Should suck Moyes and Torres' dick. 

Abo, he's not trying to be a top red, he's merely looking out for number one. Neville has his own ambitions to manage, therefore its in his interests to promote fellow British managers (he's been praising Sherwood) and he'd obviously want a culture that gives managers more time. So when United, a team that is considered to be the last patient team fires a manager after ten months it doesn't sit well with him. British managers will be given less of a chance than foreign ones.

I know I'm new, but that's a bit of a tosser's comment about a club legend.