Chris_C

Game Of Thrones

6 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Also, well done by Napoleón the Night King in letting Thormund etc know about their position and blowing his tactical advantage for taking Winterfell. Masterstroke, king strategyst. Pf.

The symbol he left in fire is significant.

It’s been seen before and traces back to the Children of the Forrest.

Still think he is in fact Bran.

2 hours ago, Txrt said:

Also, well done by Napoleón the Night King in letting Thormund etc know about their position and blowing his tactical advantage for taking Winterfell. Masterstroke, king strategyst. Pf.

I doubt that really matters given he's up against Bran.

2 hours ago, Txrt said:

2 hours ago, Txrt said:

35 minutes ago, TFIA said:

What the fuck happened here?

3 hours ago, Txrt said:

What they've done with Tyrion's character is pathetic. I hope the whole production get struck by lightning and die. 

I found the dragon riding stuff and everything Dany and Jon pathetic to the extreme.

Tyrion better kill Dany/Jon soon or die. Peter Dinklage couldn't give less of a fuck. 

The dragon stuff was interesting only to see that Kit Harrington has more sexual chemistry with CGI Rhaegal than he does with Emilia Clarke.  

1 hour ago, TheManc said:

all some people do nowadays seems to be to critique and look for reasons to hate on it tbh. 

It's still a very good show, but the pacing has been poor since around the time Jon was resurrected.

But you're probably not the sharpest tool in the box, TM. Not the academic kind.

Some dragons, a pack of wolves, a dwarf, nice tits, incest and lots of gore is enough to satisfy you.

You're the ideal viewer really.

The pacing of this show is absurd.

The Night King blasted down the wall an eternity ago and yet Jamie Lannister has rode a horse from King's Landing to Winterfell quicker than it's taken a dragon-riding lunatic with a 100,000 army, that can run everywhere screaming like mental patients, to go from the Wall to Winterfell. It's absurd shit.

The Night King has no reason to delay or be tactical ffs. Why the fuck would he? Now he's leaving symbols on the wall as a warning or a message?

Jon knows the Night King is the other side of the wall but goes on a fun and happy dragon ride with Dany leaving Winterfell dragon-less and prime for a Night King attack. The Night King would destroy her entire army in a matter of seconds with his bloody dragon like.

Fuck this.

Night King is going to attack Kings Landing instead of Wintefell though, if he's not too stupid. A fresh number of people without dragons to add to his army, and no reason to stupidly sacrifice his dragon vs two bigger ones. 

10 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Night King is going to attack Kings Landing instead of Wintefell though, if he's not too stupid. A fresh number of people without dragons to add to his army, and no reason to stupidly sacrifice his dragon vs two bigger ones. 

Would be great if he did that. Cersei assumes that the battle will commence up North. So she’ll be in for a shock.

But I think she will kill Tyrion in a fit of rage and Jaime will then kill her after finally coming to terms with the monster that she has become and probably always was.

20 minutes ago, Txrt said:

This actually makes sense. There's obviously going to be a second battle so no way the Winterfell battle is decisive either way. Would make sense that the Northerners win and then have to face a new threat from the South. 

Plus would explain some of the earlier visions. 

Just now, TFIA said:

This actually makes sense. There's obviously going to be a second battle so no way the Winterfell battle is decisive either way. Would make sense that the Northerners win and then have to face a new threat from the South. 

Plus would explain some of the earlier visions. 

Spoiler

I've been talking to a friend from the team that really likes this. I doubt he came up with it because he's pretty thick, but he said he thinks that's what will happen.

Bronn will see the dragon etc fly south, and will go with the alarm to Winterfell, who will be prepared to face the South after.

Also, it apparently makes sense because Dany saw a destroyed throne room, and Bran sees the same apparently in a vision.

Then again I very very highly doubt he's able to come up with such theories, but it's an interesting option. 

14 hours ago, O said:

It's still a very good show, but the pacing has been poor since around the time Jon was resurrected.

But you're probably not the sharpest tool in the box, TM. Not the academic kind.

Some dragons, a pack of wolves, a dwarf, nice tits, incest and lots of gore is enough to satisfy you.

You're the ideal viewer really.

where the fook is Ghost anyway?

1 hour ago, Txrt said:

I actually think this will happen. I think The Night King and a good portion of his army will go to Kings Landing whilst his remaining army fight at Winterfell. He is a warg he knows everything and he will surely know Kings Landing is for the taking right now.

Also Bran saw a vision in season 4 of a shadow of a dragon flying over Kings Landing.