• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will not find two better examples of what it means to be not just a great athlete but a great human being as well. Hats off to both, devastated one of them had to lose. 

Congratulations to Andy Murray, the new best player in the world.

Can't believe Wimbledon is over, it's flown by. There is a British winner this year or winners, in the Women's Wheelchair Doubles, congrats to those two players. I salute you, even in a wheelchair, yo

On 11/10/2020 at 20:10, PVAD said:

Absolutely one sided final very surprised 

History made then as Rafa equals Federer record of 20..he still has age over Fed so will overhaul that slam title soon.

The undisputed king of clay 13 and counting will never be broken imo.

i didn't watch the final but the two rounds before, Djokovic was playing with a hurt arm so couldn't serve right. In the final I saw he had like 48% first serve which tells you it was still bothering him. 

Nadal is impossible to beat on clay unless your serving is 65%+.

Rafa on clay is just the best of any player on any surface tbh. I actually think Djokovic and Federer are top 5 or 6 all time clay court players as well, but Rafa is so far ahead of anyone that he leaves them with 2 between them lol.

Edited by TheManc
On 13/10/2020 at 22:51, TheManc said:

i didn't watch the final but the two rounds before, Djokovic was playing with a hurt arm so couldn't serve right. In the final I saw he had like 48% first serve which tells you it was still bothering him. 

Nadal is impossible to beat on clay unless your serving is 65%+.

Rafa on clay is just the best of any player on any surface tbh. I actually think Djokovic and Federer are top 5 or 6 all time clay court players as well, but Rafa is so far ahead of anyone that he leaves them with 2 between them lol.

Djokovic fakes injuries every two matches when he's in trouble. Carreño-Busta called him out for it after the match you say because he served more aces in the last set of that match than in any other set before that match. So the problems were non existent.

Him and his coach are too stupid and talk too much. They literally claimed that under a roof and in those conditions there was 0 chance Nadal could beat Djokovic. 

Well. There you go with your bagel. 

5 hours ago, Txrt said:

Djokovic fakes injuries every two matches when he's in trouble. Carreño-Busta called him out for it after the match you say because he served more aces in the last set of that match than in any other set before that match. So the problems were non existent.

Him and his coach are too stupid and talk too much. They literally claimed that under a roof and in those conditions there was 0 chance Nadal could beat Djokovic. 

Well. There you go with your bagel. 

He was having issues from point 1 in his previous two rounds to be fair. It wasn't because he was in trouble. The people around Djokovic always talk too much though. His dad is the worst. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
23 hours ago, TheManc said:

18th Slam for Djokovic. 9th Aussie Open! Crazy. 

He will surpass Fed.

Age on his side as well.

Hate to say it but Fed can't win another Slam Tournament now. Injuries and age has caught up on him. Rafa too looks gone but his favourite tournament is next Roland Garros.

Shame really because if Djokovic surpasses both Nadal and Fed it will be unjust imo as I feel he is not as good as those 2...but records books never lie.