• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You will not find two better examples of what it means to be not just a great athlete but a great human being as well. Hats off to both, devastated one of them had to lose. 

Congratulations to Andy Murray, the new best player in the world.

Federer was sublime.

23 hours ago, TheManc said:

18th Slam for Djokovic. 9th Aussie Open! Crazy. 

He will surpass Fed.

Age on his side as well.

Hate to say it but Fed can't win another Slam Tournament now. Injuries and age has caught up on him. Rafa too looks gone but his favourite tournament is next Roland Garros.

Shame really because if Djokovic surpasses both Nadal and Fed it will be unjust imo as I feel he is not as good as those 2...but records books never lie.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, O said:

I think he will leave Federer in the dust tbh. Can see him ending on 25 Slams and might even catch Federer's 8 Wimbledon titles if he wins this year. I also think Nadal has a few more left in him. In fact he might be favourite for the US Open, given that Djokovic will go all out for Wimbledon/Olympic Gold. 

The GOAT race will end as Djokovic > Nadal > Federer > Sampras > Borg in the open era. Murray is cursed to be in this era. People have already forgotten that the big 3 was called the big 4 for a long time.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is Federer's final Wimbledon.

Edited by TheManc
  • 2 weeks later...

Djokovic is going to absolutely steamroller the competition. 5-0 up in 20 mins atm. If he even drops 3 sets for the remaining 4 matches I'll be surprised, nevermind 3 in one match.

Federer has looked ok but not enough.

It's going to be Federer 8 vs 6 Djokovic in Wimbledon titles but when you think it could be 3-0 in final head to heads....

• 1 month later...