khoazany

Extensive List of Man United's Reserves/Academy Players

Recommended Posts

Overage Players:

1. Guilermo Varela (RB) - 24/3/1993 - Uruguay U23s - first team (on loan at Frankfurt)

U23s:

1. Josh Harrop (AM/CM/Wing)- 15/12/1995 - England U20s (1 first team app)

2. Kieran O'Hara (GK) - 22/4/1996 - Ireland U21s

3. Joel Castro Pereira (GK) - 28/6/1996 - Portugal U21s  (2 first team apps)

4. Matt Willock (CM/Wing) - 20/8/1996

5. Devonte Redmond (CM/AM) - 19/9/1996

6. Joe Riley (RW/RB/LB) - 6/12/1996 (on loan at Sheffield United) (2 first team apps)

7. Scott McTominay (DM/CM) - 8/12/1996 - Scotland U18s (2 first team apps)

8. Demetri Mitchell (Wing/ST) - 11/1/1997 - England U20s (1 first team app)

9. Dean Henderson (GK) - 12/3/1997 - England U20s (on loan at Grimsby Town)

10. Charlie Scott (DM/RB/CB/LB) - 2/9/1997

11. Axel Tuanzebe (CB/RB/DM) - 14/11/1997 - England U20s (5 first team apps)

12. Matt Osolunde (RB/LB/CB) - 7/3/1998 - Canada U20s

13. Tosin Kehinde (CM/LW) (Nigerian) - 18/6/1998

14. Regan Poole (CB) (Welsh) - 18/6/1998 - Wales U21s (1 first team app)

15. Max Johnstone (GK) - 18/8/1998

16. RoShaun Williams (CB/RB) - 3/9/1998 - England U18s

17. Callum Whelan (CM/Wing) - 24/9/1998

18. Zachary Dearnley (Wing) - 28/9/1998 - England U17s

19. Tyrell Warren (RB/CB) - 5/10/1998

20. Ethan Hamilton (CM/LB/LW) (Scottish) - 18/10/1998 - Scotland U19s

21. DJ Buffonge (Wing/AM) - 7/11/1998

22. Callum Gribbin (AM/CM/Wing) - 18/12/1998 - England U17s

23. Jake Kenyon (LW/LB) - 2/1/1999

24. Indy Boonen (LW/AM) (Belgian) - 4/1/1999 - Belgium U17s

25. Josh Bohui (RW) - 3/3/1999 - England U17s

26. Ilias Moutha-Sebtaoui (Belgian) - 1/4/1999 - Belgium U17s

27. Tom Sang (RB/CM) - 29/6/1999

 

U18s:

1. Jake Barrett (CB/RB) - 16/10/1999

2. Luca Ercolani (CB) (Italian) - 11/1999 - Italia U15s

3. George Tanner (RW/AM/RB) - 16/11/1999 - England U18s

4. Tahith Chong (LW/AM) - 4/12/1999 - Holland U19s

5. Aidan Barlow (CM/AM) - 10/1/2000 - England U17s

6. Max Dunne (CB) - 10/1/2000

7. Harry Spratt (LB) - 28/1/2000

8. Nishan Bukhart (ST) (Swiss) - 31/1/2000 - Swiss U17s

9. Alex Fojticek (GK) (Slovakian) - 3/3/2000 - Slovakia U17s

10. Lee O'Connor (RB/RW/CM) (Irish) - 8/2000 - Ireland U17s

11. Angel Gomes (AM/CM/Wing) - 31/8/2000 - England U17s (1 first team app)

12. Brandon Williams (RB/LB/CB) - 3/9/2000 - England U15s

13. Dion McGhee (AM/CM/Wing/LB) - 15/9/2000

14. James Thompson (GK) - 19/9/2000

15. D'Mani Bughail-Mellor (LW/RW/LB/RB) - 21/9/2000

16. Dylan Levitt (CM/AM/Wing) (Welsh) - 17/11/2000 - Wales U17s

17. DiShon Bernard (CB)

18. Roberto Gonzalez (AM/ST) - 8/1/2001

19. Ethan Gaibraith (AM/CM) (Northern Irish) - 2001 - Northern Ireland U16s

20. James Garner (CB/RB/CM) - 13/3/2001

21. Jacob Carney (GK) - 20/4/2001

22. Ethan Laird (CB/RB) - 4/8/2001

23. Arnau Puigmal (CM) - 2001 - Spain U16s

 

U16s:

1. Oliver Denham (Welsh) (RB/CM) - 4/5/2002 - Wales U15s

2. Teden Mambuene (CB/CM) - 30/4/2002 - England U15s

3. Ben Hockerhull (CB/LB) - 3/9/2001

4. Kyle Wych (CM/RB) - 22/10/2001

5. Sam Sharrock-Peplow (LB) - 13/7/2002

6. Mark Helm (ST/Wing) - 20/10/2001

7. Max Haygarth (Wing/AM) - 21/1/2002 - England U15s

8. Max Thompson (ST/AM) - 9/2/2002

9. Hayden Smethurst (CM/RB) - 16/2/2002

10. Harry Wood (CM/ST) - 2/8/2002

11. Mason Greenwood (AM/SS) - 1/10/2001 - England U16s

12. Anthony Elanga (Swedish) (ST/Winger) - 26/4/2002 - England U15s

13. Abdul Djalo (Portuguese) (CM) - 13/11/2001

14. Remi Thompson (Winger) - 1/6/2002

15. Michael Elechi (CB/LB) - 2001

16. Harry Allen (GK) - 10/2001

17. Will Hall (CB) - 2001

18. Will Vint (MF) (American) - 10/12/2001

 

U15s:

1. Ben Pleavin (Welsh) (CM) - 11/10/2002

2. Calen Gallagher-Allison (CB/RB) - 23/10/2002

3. Owen Joel Dodgson (LB/LW) - 19/3/2003 *

4. Lestyn Hughes (Welsh) - 2002 - Wales U15s

5 - George Wyatt (RB/CB) - 29/8/2003

6- Ben Woods (CDM) - 27/9/2002

7- William Fish (CB/CM) - 17/2/2003

8- Charlie Wellens (ST) - 5/12/2002

9 - David Mayohama (Winger) - 2003

10- Bailey Marsden (CM) - 12/10/2002

11- Charlie Savage (CM/LW) - 2/5/2003

12- Zidane Iqbal (AM/CM) - 27/4/2003

13 - Delmot Mee (GK) - 20/11/2002

14 - Alex Robertson (Australian?) (CM/RW) - 2003

15 - Mipo Odupeko (Irish)  (ST) - 2002 - Ireland U15s

16 - Deji Sotona (Irish) - Winger - 2002 - Ireland U15s

17 - Levent Gundogan (AM/ST) - Wales - 2003

18 - Kevin Akin (Irish) (CB)

 

U14s:

1. Shola Shoretire (RW/ST) - 2/2/2004

2. Will Igoe (CM) - 11/9/2003

3. Shariff Ologundulu (CM) - 6/10/2003

4. Shakiel Henry (CM/RB) - 2003

5. Rhys Bennett (CM) - 2003

6. Kade Ratchford (LW) - 26/10/2003

7. Daniel Polakowski (GK) (Polish) - 10/2003

8. Michael Mellon (AM) - 5/12/2003

9. James Wolstenholme (ST) - 2004

10. Oliver Kilner (RB) - 27/3/2004

11. Neal Davis - 2004

12. Sam Carr - 2004

13. Harrison Bickerton (DM/LB) - 2003

14. Dawda Jallow (ST)

15. Ayman Al Chelabi (GK) - 2003

16. Steven Walker (LW) - 2003

17. Jovani Molenge (ST) - 2003

 

U13s:

1 - Harley O'Grady-Macken (Wing/CM) - 12/9/2004

2 - Charlie Veevers - 2005

3 - Sam Mather (Winger) - 2004

4 - Rio McEvoy - 2004

5 - Pharrell Brown (Wing/ST) - 2004

6 - Joe O’Shea (DF) - 2004

7. Eric Hanbury (GK) - 2004

8. Kobbie Mainoo (AM/ST) - 2005

9. Ethan Hull (Winger) - 2005

10. Kyle Worsley - 2004

11. Kobe Simpson (DF/MF) - 2004

12. Mylan? - 2004

13. Marcus Lawrence (DF) - 2005

14. Sonny Aljofree (LB) - 2004

15. Eza Hanbry (GK)

16. Tyler Fredricson (DF) - 2005

17. Oscar Smith (ST) - 2005

18. Hamzai Balogun (DF) - 2005

19. Paige Wilding (AM) - 2005

20. Maximilano Oyedele (Winger) - 2004

21. Savy Vicente (CM) (2004)

22.Keane Barugh (ST) (2004)

23. Jahmari Lindsay (CB) (2004)

24.Owen Hampson (2004)

25.Rio Cragg (GK) - 16/11/2004

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, khoazany said:

Do you know why the likes of Ceesay,Helm,Djalo,Smethurst are not in squad? Surprise that Laird and Elanga are not full-time.Does Elanga belong to the same case as Kehinde?

Don't know why they're not in the squad. And about Elanga if you mean what I think you mean then the answer is no.

Sometimes they become full time in u15 like McGhee. I don't know who's been offered for next year yet.

Edited by United689908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, United689908 said:

Don't know why they're not in the squad. And about Elanga if you mean what I think you mean then the answer is no.

Sometimes they become full time in u15 like McGhee. I don't know who's been offered for next year yet.

Ah right.Do you hear anything about the new signings below U18s level?I heard we signed an U14 who's on the book of City this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2016 at 12:31, khoazany said:

Ah right.Do you hear anything about the new signings below U18s level?I heard we signed an U14 who's on the book of City this season.

No sorry don't know who you're talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mambuene has played a bit in midfield
Dolan wide right
Williams right back
Garner central midfield
Allardyce midfield
Mellor plays all over
Thompson #10
Dean GK presumably is a mistake

Whoever Osbourne is probably got released

Edited by United689908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, United689908 said:

Mambuene has played a bit in midfield
Dolan wide right
Williams right back
Garner central midfield
Allardyce midfield
Mellor plays all over
Thompson #10
Dean GK presumably is a mistake

Whoever Osbourne is probably got released

Yeah Osbourne wasn't there anymore for a long time.I saw Dean played GK once few years ago but of course it's not his primary position.

Surprise that Allardyce is still with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, United689908 said:

Elanga is full time from this season I missed that. And Allardyce doesn't play much but I'm pretty sure he's still there.

Do you know who're on the released list?I know Wright and Holding from the U12s,Eastham from the U14s but I don't think that's everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know they trimmed the 14s down.

And you probably know Dunne got screwed over - he's not good enough but that's not his fault it's the clubs for signing him. Especially releasing him after he was injured for so long, bad form.

Edited by United689908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.5.2016 at 06:24, United689908 said:

I know they trimmed the 14s down.

And you probably know Dunne got screwed over - he's not good enough but that's not his fault it's the clubs for signing him. Especially releasing him after he was injured for so long, bad form.

Jimmy?  But might it be better for him do go to another club where he would get playing time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ÓskarUtd said:

Jimmy?  But might it be better for him do go to another club where he would get playing time?

It's weird that we signed him at the first place when he's not better than anyone we had at the club.It's the same scenario as us releasing players then signing the likes of Roberts who're not better but just because we're so lack of number.

Hopefully the same thing won't happen this season when we released the likes of Campbell/Thompson/Butterworth.Campbell especially now when we're still trying to find a keeper for the U18s next season.

From the U14s Harewood and Eastham are out.Still trying to figure if there's anyone else.Probably Oliver/Hall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He maybe had better potential at the time. Maybe they released the players in believe they would get better players instead, but couldn't? Maybe the signings haven't shown in games what they show in training? But at least they have addressed the situation and overhauled their way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, khoazany said:

It's weird that we signed him at the first place when he's not better than anyone we had at the club.It's the same scenario as us releasing players then signing the likes of Roberts who're not better but just because we're so lack of number.

Hopefully the same thing won't happen this season when we released the likes of Campbell/Thompson/Butterworth.Campbell especially now when we're still trying to find a keeper for the U18s next season.

From the U14s Harewood and Eastham are out.Still trying to figure if there's anyone else.Probably Oliver/Hall.

Oliver already signed for Blackburn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ÓskarUtd said:

He maybe had better potential at the time. Maybe they released the players in believe they would get better players instead, but couldn't? Maybe the signings haven't shown in games what they show in training? But at least they have addressed the situation and overhauled their way.

Bit of an unwritten rule that you extend the scholar or offer a 1 year pro to an academy player who has been injured a lot. Even smaller clubs do it - Burnley did it to a lad who recently signed for a non league club near me. If you look on the united website on his profile it says he signed a 4 year deal at 16, maths doesn't add up, if he was let go poor form. Maybe he wanted to leave I don't know for sure but unlikely.

Edited by United689908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, United689908 said:

Bit of an unwritten rule that you extend the scholar or offer a 1 year pro to an academy player who has been injured a lot. Even smaller clubs do it - Burnley did it to a lad who recently signed for a non league club near me. If you look on the united website on his profile it says he signed a 4 year deal at 16, maths doesn't add up, if he was let go poor form. Maybe he wanted to leave I don't know for sure but unlikely.

True, I thought he had a year more, maybe it was just an option of an extra year?  But he wasn't injured last year, so it isn't maybe the same. The fact is we do not know the reasons so we cannot say it was a right decision or not.

Edited by ÓskarUtd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2016 at 09:37, ÓskarUtd said:

True, I thought he had a year more, maybe it was just an option of an extra year?  But he wasn't injured last year, so it isn't maybe the same. The fact is we do not know the reasons so we cannot say it was a right decision or not.

Saw on another site he's been released but apparently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, United689908 said:

Saw on another site he's been released but apparently not.

But he said himself he was leaving, so they must have agreed to let him go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/06/2016 at 03:56, United689908 said:

Saw on another site he's been released but apparently not.

Do you know if the Australian lad Alex Robertson signed for us or he was on some sort of trial last season?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2016 at 18:05, khoazany said:

Do you know if the Australian lad Alex Robertson signed for us or he was on some sort of trial last season?

Tried to find out but couldn't 

Edited by United689908

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/06/2016 at 03:49, United689908 said:

Tried to find out but couldn't 

Also just heard that we signed an U15 from Fulham called Michael after his trial.Do you happened to know his surname?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now