RDJ

The what game are you currently playing thread

Last Of Us delayed again ffs. Such garbage that they’d do that now for commercial reasons when gaming is about the safest thing going.

Anyone here played the Final Fantasy games? Would I have had to play the earlier games to get the VII remake?

2 minutes ago, TFIA said:

Last Of Us delayed again ffs. Such garbage that they’d do that now for commercial reasons when gaming is about the safest thing going.

Anyone here played the Final Fantasy games? Would I have had to play the earlier games to get the VII remake?

Exactly. Surely 80% buy their games online now instead from the store.

I haven't bought a physical disk in maybe 4 years.

Perfect market conditions. Bored people stuck at home.

10 minutes ago, TFIA said:

I haven't played any of them, but no. Loads of people started with 7 without playing any of the others. 

4 hours ago, O said:

Exactly. Surely 80% buy their games online now instead from the store.

I haven't bought a physical disk in maybe 4 years.

Perfect market conditions. Bored people stuck at home.

They will still take a hit on the profits, it's why they've made the decision. Either that or there's something really wrong with the game that they're not telling us.

The idea that they don't want it spoiler for people who can't access it, that they want to get it to everyone at the same time is nonsense. They want the most sales at the time when the price is at it's highest.

Disgraceful. Who cares that it would keep people safe. Drink in the capitalism. 

Major The Last of Us 2 leaks.

I avoided. But the plot, levels, spoilers, and gameplay are all out there, apparently.

Some employee leaked it and then Sony removed it, but fans saw it.