RDJ

The what game are you currently playing thread

Football manager 19 updated with summer transfers

Turned Milan into the best team in the world, signed Mbappe. Dani Olmo on a free is one of the best signings I've ever made, he's a beast. 

Now in the process of doing the same with Brentford. 

Hire me Woodward.

1 hour ago, aardvarked said:

Turned Milan into the best team in the world, signed Mbappe. Dani Olmo on a free is one of the best signings I've ever made, he's a beast. 

Hire me Woodward.

C'mon dog, you're like 30. Get a real job.

On 06/11/2019 at 13:25, aardvarked said:

Hire me Woodward.

I'm playing the Beta for 20 at the moment and Pogba has 32 league goals from 27 league games for me at the moment and about 30 of them were long rage screamers 😂😂

13 hours ago, aardvarked said:

This guy's coming for my throne

FUK

You are Ole to my Ferguson i'm afraid.👀He finished the season with 36 in 32 games with still just the 2 non screamers for those interested never mind Alegri i'm clearly the man to get the best out of Pogba 😂Never seen anything like it in all my years playing FM though a midfielder with that ratio

6 hours ago, Munroe said:

I got Fallen Order,  it's like Tomb Raider and a little bit of Dark Souls in the Star Wars universe. Definite contender for Game of the Year. 

Definitely going to pay full price and buy this game.

A single player only story-driven game in 2019 with no microtransactions? Fuck yeah I'm not pirating it.

Respawn Entertainment were also the developers of Titanfall 2, which happens to be one of the best FPS games ever made.

14 hours ago, Munroe said:

I got Fallen Order,  it's like Tomb Raider and a little bit of Dark Souls in the Star Wars universe. Definite contender for Game of the Year. 

Really?! 

I remember watching the first gameplay video when it was released and it just looked boring as sin. Poor level design, same structure as you play, boring gameplay and low enemy variation. A whole lot of flash but no substance. But maybe i judged it wrong? And what's the connection to dark souls? (as a huge fan of FS games, this comment peaked my interest haha) 

Is it even better than the first force unleashed game? 

7 hours ago, Juanderful said:

Really?! 

I remember watching the first gameplay video when it was released and it just looked boring as sin. Poor level design, same structure as you play, boring gameplay and low enemy variation. A whole lot of flash but no substance. But maybe i judged it wrong? And what's the connection to dark souls? (as a huge fan of FS games, this comment peaked my interest haha) 

Is it even better than the first force unleashed game? 

I thought the same tbh, it's only in the past couple of weeks that I decided to give it a chance. The aggression of the enemies reminds me of Dark Souls, there's a lot of parrying & dodging in the boss fights and against some of the bigger alien creatures. There's the meditate circles too which are like the bonfires in Souls, you rest at them to heal yourself but it respawns all nearby enemies. If you're killed by an enemy, that enemy will take your XP and you'll respawn at the last meditate circle you stopped at. 

It's definitely better than The Force Unleashed. The combat is more challenging, there's better customisation, RPG elements and exploration. I liked TFU but it was a more linear experience than Fallen Order. 

Few seasons in now in FM20 and there's talk of a former United player buying the club...Not Ronaldo..not Beckham...not any of the class of 92...but...ZORAN TOSIC. Zoran Tosic is trying to buy Manchester Fucking United 😂😂fair balls to him obviously invested his money wisely after retiring in the game 😂. Made me laugh anyway 🤷‍♂️😂

Been playing Halo Reach these last couple of weeks.

What a legendary campaign! I will never forget the first time I played this masterpiece, it still feels the same now after almost 10 years.

I'm so blown away by the AI, it's unreal that this was 10 years ago and we still haven't made this the standard for FPS games.

Getting balls deep back into video games now given what's happening.

I never finishedThe Witcher 3 back in 2015. Got about halfway through and then Season 5 of Game of Thrones put me off the whole genre and never got back to. Holy fuck what a game it is. 

Will probably replay TLOU before the sequel. 2020 looks an amazing year. Ghost Of Tsushima and Cyberpunk 2077 look incredible. 

Actually went back to FM20 out of boredom, @Canto. Haha.

Liverpool are overpowered as fuck. 21 win leagues games in and they've won every game. Just beat my United side 4-0 at OT, and I was on an 11 game unbeaten run in the league.

I edited Fred's stats to turn him into the baller that he is. And sold Pogba to Limerick.