RDJ

The what game are you currently playing thread

Had an amazing gaming moment?

Found a gem of game you want others to try?

Or just want to discuss about the game you're currently playing?

This is the thread for you. Post away!

Need to get back playing it then.

There's no reason to stop mate, I adore this game. Just jacking cars and customising the sh*t out of them. That's why it's taking me so long to complete story mode.

I don't think the Heists are out, from what I've seen on YouTube there's just a load of new cars, tattoos, clothes & a couple of new guns that have been added. I'm going to check it out tomorrow, I need to go on my 360 anyway to play the new Walking Dead episode.  

There's no reason to stop mate, I adore this game. Just jacking cars and customising the sh*t out of them. That's why it's taking me so long to complete story mode.

I got a bored of it after the story. I never thought I'd say that after I bought it with all the different/cool stuff to do, but I have.

I got a bundle of 5 Xbox 360 games for £30 on Ebay.

The one I'm playing at the moment is Risen. The game starts with you waking up after a ship wreck and you have to explore the island. I found the battle controls a bit confusing at first but now I'm used to them I'm really enjoying the game. You can interact with every character in the game (although some just tell you to piss off :laugh: ) and there's loads of hidden treasures to help you with your quests. Having to kill and cook your food is fun (one of the early missions is to find a frying pan :laugh: ) and some of the battles are quite intense. Out of the 5 games I got this had the 2nd lowest rating on MetaCritic but it's the one I'm enjoying the most!

Playing Demon's Souls for the first time, I've been told that the game is hard, but not body told me it's this brutal. I choose a thief and it takes a while before the game actually tells you how to aim and now I'm out of arrows.  

Not sure if I love or hate this game, but if I even manage to finish the game, it will go down as one of the greatest and hardest life achievements of my life. 

Only played it for 15 minutes, and it's already the hardest game of the last generation I played.  

Edit: The controls are a little bit clunky but I think with time I can manage to adapt. I'm getting the hang of the fighting mechanism and manage one successful parry/riposte. But then I got into the first boss and it 1HKO'd me. I think I should stick to playing Pokemon....     

Edited by drunkkcnut

Hotline Miami on the Vita. Great fun and the music is fantastic.

Get the soundtrack, it's almost pure perfection. The songs by Sun Araw and M.O.O.N are unbelievable. 

Finally got South Park : The Stick of Truth yesterday. It's both brilliant & hilarious, certainly living up to my expectations so far. 

Gem of a game. Finished it twice, which is something that doesn't happen very often for me.

Make sure you take the time explore every area. There are tons of loot, easter eggs, collectibles and references to the show hidden in every corner.