versa

Roy Keane Thread

Mourinho's response to Keano with regards to the 'premature' handshake offer.

I don't think it is funny or appropriate at all.  Wish somebody would do the same to him when his team is trailing.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/10/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-goads-man-u-legend-roy-keane/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

Mourinho's response to Keano with regards to the 'premature' handshake offer.

I don't think it is funny or appropriate at all.  Wish somebody would do the same to him when his team is trailing.

http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2014/10/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-goads-man-u-legend-roy-keane/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29

I wish Roy Keane would leave him in hospital forever; but don't worry, the time to laugh at him will come soon...

Edited by Txrt

I wish Roy Keane would leave him in hospital forever; but don't worry, the time to laugh at him will come soon...

Only a person who is both arrogant and cuntish would do such an unthinkable thing.  For crying out loud, Villa are not even one of his main rivals.

He mightn't actually hit him but he will give him a verbal lashing.

To which Mourinho will react with some arrogant sort of gesture, therefore provoking a punch to the face... Which would actually be perfect.

Mourinho would actually shit his pants like he did when Wenger pushed him... That pussy face he pulled.

To which Mourinho will react with some arrogant sort of gesture, therefore provoking a punch to the face... Which would actually be perfect.

Mourinho would actually shit his pants like he did when Wenger pushed him... That pussy face he pulled.

Put it another way, if Wenger actually shoved him..... Enough said.

This guy has got all his guns pointed at UTD at this moment. Ofcourse the fact remains who will listen to him if it was anything other than UTD

http://www.dailyshit.co.uk/sport/football/article-2804154/Roy-Keane-s-like-mafia-Manchester-United.html

Except he's come out explaining good points about United as well as other managers etc and a lot more positives in his book than people make out. He spent most of his career at United, most of his success, of course he's going to talk about it the most.

This guy has got all his guns pointed at UTD at this moment. Ofcourse the fact remains who will listen to him if it was anything other than UTD

http://www.dailyshit.co.uk/sport/football/article-2804154/Roy-Keane-s-like-mafia-Manchester-United.html

Paddy Crerand show Monday night, should be VERY interesting. I can't see Paddy not reacting.

I would agree with that. MUTV is very PC with no confrontation or honesty.

Paddy, Lou and the boys would have you believe that all our lads are top lads and we have better than what's out there. Mainly because they're told you to promote positivity, and because they have zero football knowledge outside of The Championship.

It shouldn't be like that. We should hear what our ex players really have to say. Like Hamann laying into Balotelli the other night.

wtf does political correctness have to do with anything?

If Jones ran into the crowd and raped a member of the crowd, they would back him. Such is the beauty of MUTV.

I would agree with that. MUTV is very PC with no confrontation or honesty.

Paddy, Lou and the boys would have you believe that all our lads are top lads and we have better than what's out there. Mainly because they're told you to promote positivity, and because they have zero football knowledge outside of The Championship.

It shouldn't be like that. We should hear what our ex players really have to say. Like Hamann laying into Balotelli the other night.

I agree (that's a shock, right?) That's why I like David May, he doesn't play the propaganda game like others. Paddy's a laugh though, because at least he knows he's doing it. Lou Macari and the others are sometimes cringe-worthy.  Some of Lou's observations on the likes of Vidal and Marchisio (Italian football is slower and inferior) and our own Blind and Rojo (I thought they might be phased by playing at Old Trafford, Mandy) are bad comedy.

I like Roy's shooting from the hip style though, as a player who in many ways shares his "only the best is good enough" mentality, I agree with a lot of what he said whilst at the club and beyond (even if some of it is a tad bitter). I think in recent years we've definitely missed someone with the balls to call players out on unacceptable performances.

If I were running MUTV I would give them a freedom of expression, and I would also stop a lot of the younger players being interviewed and featured in their own documentaries - because I believe that contributes to the "ohh I've made it" mentality.

(In fact, MUTV is probably a source for discussion in it's own thread).

Fair enough. But he didn't say that on Liverpool's official station did he? if he had been speaking on there he might not have been quite so honest.

I think Paddy and Lou are bad examples TBH. Paddy is too senile and biased towards United to speak honestly and Lou is quite frankly a moron who doesn't really know enough about the modern game outside of the United first team or top four of the PL to be any use as a pundit.

Fair enough. But he didn't say that on Liverpool's official station did he? if he had been speaking on there he might not have been quite so honest.

I think Paddy and Lou are bad examples TBH. Paddy is too senile and biased towards United to speak honestly and Lou is quite frankly a moron who doesn't really know enough about the modern game outside of the United first team or top four of the PL to be any use as a pundit.

Have you watched LTV? They're actually very honest.

Don't make me another one of your many enemies.

Utterly terrifying.

You're a tool. Everyone here knows it. An attention starved tool. Couldn't really give a monkeys about whether you or anyone else here want to consider yourself an "enemy" or not. I can't think of many things less important to me.