PVAD

The Match of the Day Thread

I don't like Nolans celebration but he does score some corkers. Big Sam has got them playing half decent since those whippings.

Also when the fück is the Southampton boss going to conduct an interview in English he does speak acceptable English from all accounts.

I don't like Nolans celebration but he does score some corkers. Big Sam has got them playing half decent since those whippings.

Also when the fück is the Southampton boss going to conduct an interview in English he does speak acceptable English from all accounts.

Shouldn't be allowed. I noticed him bending the fourth official's ear yesterday and I doubt if that was in Spanish. I think he milks it in the after match pressers, at least the West Brom manager gives it a try at the interviews, kudos to him.

Shouldn't be allowed. I noticed him bending the fourth official's ear yesterday and I doubt if that was in Spanish. I think he milks it in the after match pressers, at least the West Brom manager gives it a try at the interviews, kudos to him.

Does really Pepe Mel try to speak in English at the interviews?!?! Wow, I have to see that. One of the last managers I'd imagine speaking English.

I don't know how you feel about him in English. But he's a funny and friendly guy in press conferences, no one ever says a bad word about him after hearing him speak. 

Does really Pepe Mel try to speak in English at the interviews?!?! Wow, I have to see that. One of the last managers I'd imagine speaking English.

I don't know how you feel about him in English. But he's a funny and friendly guy in press conferences, no one ever says a bad word about him after hearing him speak. 

He really does and yes he comes across as friendly funny guy, always a smile on his face. e.g. yesterday after the late goal that gave them a draw with Fulham he said, or tried anyway, "the premier league is beautiful, for the players, for you for the spectators, but for the coach very stress" or words to that effect. :smile:   

Liverpool up to 2nd! FFS! I bet some boots will be kicked in the Fergie household tonight.

Meanwhile in the Moyes household picture a man slumped back in his seat...oh shit we're used to that picture every matchday!!!

Could happily have introduced Hansen's face to a brick last night when he was talking about Liverpool.

One other thing, Charlie Adam is going to break someone's leg soon, he stamped on the lad's leg, same as he's done twice to Bale.

Could happily have introduced Hansen's face to a brick last night when he was talking about Liverpool.

One other thing, Charlie Adam is going to break someone's leg soon, he stamped on the lad's leg, same as he's done twice to Bale.

He's an ugly fück too!

I had to put the subtitles on MOTD on Saturday. Robbie Fowler. What the hell was he saying?  Because it is a live show, the subtitles are not always accurate which added to the frustration. Waited the usual hour to get some analysis on the WBA game. You know we are in trouble as a team when we are not on in the first 30 minutes.

Edited by DJSmith

I had to put the subtitles on MOTD on Saturday. Robbie Fowler. What the hell was he saying? Because it is a live show, the subtitles are not always accurate which added to the frustration. Waited the usual hour to get some analysis on the WBA game. You know we are in trouble as a team when we are not on in the first 30 minutes.

Actually, I've found that most of the time on motd man utd's game is shown last - I think because most people want to watch us, and they are forced then to sit through the whole show.

I swear, throughout the 90's and 00's man utd games have traditionally the last ones shown, no matter the score or team they played.

I record it then I can fast forward the 'alanysis'. All they do is describe the goal being scored they are for the most part terrible.

I'd much rather there was no analysis and more football.