RtiD

Jonny Evans

I think Evans has reached his peak. He won't raise his game much and he'll never reach Rio Ferdinand or Vidic levels, not even Vincent Kompany. His inability to lead the younger CBs has been disappointing. Still the best ball playing CB we have, but even that's under threat with Rojo's signing.

I guess it has to be said: what the fuck is up with this bloke's passing?

You'd think he would have shaped up after those two glaring mistakes in the first few matches, but he almost left a couple of back-passes short again on the weekend.

I guess it has to be said: what the fuck is up with this bloke's passing?

You'd think he would have shaped up after those two glaring mistakes in the first few matches, but he almost left a couple of back-passes short again on the weekend.

I don't know whats up with Evans sometimes. He seems to have the occasional brain fart in the most dangerous areas on the pitch. I can't remember how many times he's played it short to De Gea, leaving poor Dave to make a desperate clearance, and he (Evans) usually looks pissed at him even when its clearly his own fault.  Must be thinking about that pussy he left at home.

Big season for him if he can recapture his 2011-2012 form. Looked a future star then. If he can get back to that form though, probably time to move on at the end of the season. For what its worth, I hope he does recapture that form. Somewhat of a soft spot for him for how much abuse he gets (this season has been deserved with some of the passing.)

He was shit. We actually looked more settled after Smalling came in but it all went to shit eventually. Not having a good season at all.

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. Seriously you brotha loving cunt.

Smalling is the worst defender at the club.

Edited by Owenzy

Fuck off you racist piece of shit. Seriously you brotha loving cunt.

Smalling is the worst defender at the club.

Rooney is having a better season than your countryman. Evans will never be a United regular with his unforced errors and his injuries. Deal with it motherfucker.

Edited by Loublaze

Rooney is having a better season than your countryman. Evans will never be a United regular with his unforced errors and his injuries. Deal with it motherfucker.

He's not from my country dumbass.

I already said he won't be. No doubt you'd like him more if he was black.

He's not from my country dumbass.

I already said he won't be. No doubt you'd like him more if he was black.

So every time I say something positive about a black player it has to be because of his skin color right?  If you think that way then so be it, but if you actually knew me you wouldn't call me racist.

Edited by Loublaze

So every time I say something positive about a black player it has to be because of his skin color right?  If you think that way then so be it, but if you actually knew me you wouldn't call me racist.

No, every time you post something negative about a white person.

No, every time you post something negative about a white person.

So how about when I post something negative about Young? Valencia? Nani? Am I racist then? Am I supposed to bite my tongue whenever I have something negative to say about a white player? You've never called me racist for bitching about Rooney have you?. Im sorry dude, Evans is a good player but he's never going to be reliable enough. I can say the same about Smalling and Jones if their bad luck with injuries continue.

So how about when I post something negative about Young? Valencia? Nani? Am I racist then? Am I supposed to bite my tongue whenever I have something negative to say about a white player? You've never called me racist for bitching about Rooney have you?. Im sorry dude, Evans is a good player but he's never going to be reliable enough. I can say the same about Smalling and Jones if their bad luck with injuries continue.

I don't know, are you? All white players bar Rooney, please.

If? They are more injury prone.

Shaky and inconsistent even after all these years of hope and anticipation is a disappointment. He is 26 now? Should be commanding the back line by now, what with the departures of Rio and Vidic but....

And also don't know why all our 3 CBs, Evans, Jones and Smalling, are so injury-proned. I would thus say again to play Rojo as CB and release Shaw from the cage as the LB. Potentially a top LB is absolutely useless and meaningless if he does not get games. Just "hot air", I quote the worst-mistake-made-by-Fergie Pogba.