abo

Let's All Laugh At Liverpool- Another trophy-less season

Glad the ban was upheld.

Literally cannot understand how any Liverpool fan can defend it. The only reason they all went apeshit is because they themselves dont understand the rules and just listen to the likes of Neville spouting shite about how it ruined the game as a contest etc.

@peterswellman How's RAWK tonight? Getting behind Klopp after embarrassing himself once again? Fucking prick. 

I've never found someone more disgusting than this cunt in a long, long time. Wish them all the worst as a team, and the day he gets sacked I'll celebrate as if I won a Champions League myself.

5 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Coutinho really is a pointless player only surpassed by the Ox. The introduction of both along with the cripple Sturridge only hampered them.

Bad for them they were already wtih 10 with Lovren playing. What the fuck was that clearance? The ball literally twisted his boot? 

5 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Coutinho really is a pointless player only surpassed by the Ox. The introduction of both along with the cripple Sturridge only hampered them.

It's actually hilarious that they turned down the 130 million or whatever it was for Coutinho and didn't use it to invest in at least one cb and a proper defensive midfielder, and even if they didn't sell him how they went into the season without addressing thier major weakness' is just awful management, especially when they just keep signing the same sort of profile of player without actually looking at improving where they need to.

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:38, Stretford End Phil said:

The victim cult comes out to play - glad to see the game against us is their priorty.

I first saw that 'kick' in replay and thought he was unlucky.

But I understand it was dangerous play.

But in any case its the scousers.

So fuck em.

So a 2-2 draw at home to Sevila.

would be loverly to see them in the Europa Cup.

RAWK:

What's with all the football manager playing c*nts coming out from under their rocks tonight?

Oxlade-Chamberlain has a good cameo. Probably the only one who did anything right after their equaliser

What's Caulker doing these days?

WTF is this shit? You proud of yourself, WUM? Fucking hell. Hendo is a good player, captain and a better man that you'll ever be.

Some guy dared to question "Hendo."

Absolute fucking bollocks, we restricted them to only 3 attempts in total till the very end, you can't do that against such a street savvy team without defensive organization, this was a freak result, they had all the luck in the world.

What about the foul on the lead up to your second? Or the massive deflection that shot then took? 

Seriously disappointed in Lovren. I had high hopes of him being next Hyppia or Agger.

How can anyone cope with this type of pressure and lofty high standards?

6 minutes ago, Txrt said:

Is Le Tallec a real footballer that played for Liverpool?

Only Google can help me to find some info about hyper talents likes of Le Tallec. 

Season Date Moving from Moving to MV Transfer fee  
Total transfer proceeds: £6.75m
17/18 Jul 3, 2017 Atromitos Athen Greece Atromitos Athen Astra Giurgiu Romania Astra Giurgiu £540k Free transfer pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
15/16 Jul 19, 2015 Valenciennes FC France Valenciennes FC Atromitos Athen Greece Atromitos Athen £900k Free transfer pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
12/13 Sep 4, 2012 AJ Auxerre France AJ Auxerre Valenciennes FC France Valenciennes FC £1.80m £450k pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
10/11 Jul 1, 2010 FC Le Mans France Le Mans AJ Auxerre France AJ Auxerre £3.06m £2.70m pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
08/09 Jul 1, 2008 Liverpool FC England Liverpool Le Mans Union Club 72 France Le Mans UC 72 £1.62m £1.35m pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
07/08 Jun 30, 2008 Le Mans Union Club 72 France Le Mans UC 72 Liverpool FC England Liverpool £1.62m End of loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
07/08 Aug 31, 2007 Liverpool FC England Liverpool Le Mans Union Club 72 France Le Mans UC 72 £1.35m Loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
06/07 Jun 30, 2007 FC Sochaux-Montbéliard France FC Sochaux Liverpool FC England Liverpool £1.44m End of loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
06/07 Aug 18, 2006 Liverpool FC England Liverpool FC Sochaux-Montbéliard France FC Sochaux £1.44m Loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
05/06 May 8, 2006 Sunderland AFC England Sunderland Liverpool FC England Liverpool £1.44m End of loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
05/06 Aug 2, 2005 Liverpool FC England Liverpool Sunderland AFC England Sunderland £1.13m Loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
04/05 Jan 25, 2005 AS Saint-Étienne France Saint-Étienne Liverpool FC England Liverpool £1.13m End of loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
04/05 Aug 3, 2004 Liverpool FC England Liverpool AS Saint-Étienne France Saint-Étienne - Loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
02/03 May 31, 2003 AC Le Havre France AC Le Havre Liverpool FC England Liverpool - End of loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
02/03 Jul 2, 2002 Liverpool FC England Liverpool AC Le Havre France AC Le Havre - Loan pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png
02/03 Jul 1, 2002 AC Le Havre U19 France Le Havre U19 Liverpool FC England Liverpool - £2.25m pfeil_rechts_blau_k.png

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anthony-le-tallec/profil/spieler/4217

2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

He is now tearing up the Romanian league whereas Ronaldo fell off the face of the earth.

Yeah, I googled him hhahahah. I mean I never mock any footballer because I think they are all very good, and I'm sure this guy is decent too, but my fucking god ahaahah. That post is hilarious. They picked one named Ronaldo to compare him with, nothing less than one of the best in history ahahahahaha. And they had it pretty clear who was the better pick. They are an even bigger circus than I expected too. 

Players like Buffon are saying "In Italy people are not even half conscious of how good Messi and Ronaldo are" and these Liverpool idiots compare them with the likes of Le Tallec, Coutinho, etc ahahahhaa.