O

PL Matchday 5: Man Utd vs Everton

1 minute ago, Txrt said:

But it's every game, way too often. Imagine if he actually learnt to pass those properly and on time. It would be x10 efficient for us as a team and much much better for him personally as well, as now all the defender has to do is cover his right, as he's going to finish 99% of them on his own. Imagine if they actually had to worry about not knowing what he'll do.

I've said before, I don't think he has the ability to read the situation quickly enough to pick a pass. He's basically a dribbler and a sniper.

Just now, aardvarked said:

It doesn't help that Mata is a number 10 and Lukaku’s movement is mostly garbage 

Had a pass to Mata three times in the same play, yet didn't even look up, just eyes on the ball at all times. 

He needs to mix it up much more. He still is in a learning stage and has to improve on that. 

Just now, O said:

Lukaku is having a bit of a nightmare.

No real alternative without Zlatan being available.

Yeah we do, put Rashford up front and bring Martial on. Or straight swap Lukaku for Martial.

Just now, O said:

Lukaku is having a bit of a nightmare.

No real alternative without Zlatan being available.

Rashford up front?

I wouldn't do it myself, but it's a decent alternative I think. Specially if they open up a bit, which they should.

Just now, Txrt said:

Rashford up front?

I wouldn't do it myself, but it's a decent alternative I think. Specially if they open up a bit, which they should.

Not with the way he's playing today. 

Just now, MikeM said:

Yeah we do, put Rashford up front and bring Martial on. Or straight swap Lukaku for Martial.

Don't see Martial as a striker. 

Just now, haggler said:

Rashford was the product of a mating between a loose mancunian tart and a proboscis monkey.

I cant post pics but the likeness is uncanny

Monkey, eh?

Just now, haggler said:

Rashford was the product of a mating between a loose mancunian tart and a proboscis monkey.

I cant post pics but the likeness is uncanny

Racist.

Ridiculous we've only scored one that half. Every attacker has had terrible control at the vital moment. 

Left ourselves vulnerable to the inevitable Glyfi free kick equaliser and Rooney winner

Given his recent goal output, perhaps later on we should play Fellaini up top, and bring in Herrera to partner Matic? Lukaku looks well off it today, I wonder if the occasion's got to him or something.

There's no way Gylfi scores a free kick, for fucks sake. Calm down.

Also, I think Matic has been incredible, so have been Jones and Bailly. Mata too has been great. Time to continue, and I hope we start witht he high pressure we've shown early on.

Just now, MikeM said:

Given his recent goal output, perhaps later on we should play Fellaini up top, and bring in Herrera to partner Matic? Lukaku looks well off it today, I wonder if the occasion's got to him or something.

Something about Everton vs United games he's just never seemed up to it.

Just now, Txrt said:

There's no way Gylfi scores a free kick, for fucks sake. Calm down.

Also, I think Matic has been incredible, so have been Jones and Bailly. Mata too has been great. Time to continue, and I hope we start witht he high pressure we've shown early on.

Excuse me?

Do you know the man? He loves it. I now have no fear of Swansea.

Just now, rezzy said:

Something about Everton vs United games he's just never seemed up to it.

Excuse me?

Do you know the man? He loves it. I now have no fear of Swansea.

I know, I know the man. It's impossible that he scores every time though. I'm pretty calm about it ahahaha.