O

PL Matchday 5: Man Utd vs Everton

16 hours ago, ALF said:

So we've mastered the art of not playing well and eventually killing the team off at the end. 

I remember a certain Chelsea team under a certain manager who did that very well and won them the league. 

Have to say its very pleasing, i can't imagine how its gonna be when we start playing well.. 

Something a certain Scotsman used to do as well.

On 18/09/2017 at 00:08, hdcantona said:

Nah I went up and back the same day @JJtheRed 

Agreed @O and @Txrt

Not sure what Koeman's on claiming we were clinical after some sitters missed by Lukaku, Lingard and more - Everton were wasteful and DDG made some great stops despite Everton being dire for at least 2/3 of the match. 

Matic is incredible, and seemed to be playing an easier version of the game than everybody else - Rashford and Mkhi (until the last 10) were awful, Mata had decent moments but also struggled, Lukaku was mostly awful but had little service to be fair and still got a goal and an assist

Martial has to start the next prem game, I also wouldn't mind seeing Mkhi come off the bench potentially if he's gonna keep stinking up 70 odd mins first 

No replay angle has done justice to the Valencia goal btw, absolute screamer 

Have to say lastly there's a bit more of a vibe at OT this season. Slightly louder in game but even afterwards, chanting on the way out of the stadium etc it just dind't happen last year even with wins - people are upbeat 

Where abouts were you sat for the game?

When I went down to the concourse at half time to watch the replay of Valencia's goal I was a bit disappointed too. Seemed well better live.

5 minutes ago, fourkeys said:

Where abouts were you sat for the game?

When I went down to the concourse at half time to watch the replay of Valencia's goal I was a bit disappointed too. Seemed well better live.

Not the best photo as the lighting was bad when I took it but here: 

l1XkmGX.jpg

Basically if you drew a line from the goal to where Valencia actually hit it  and extended it into the crowd, I was looking right at it - unbelievable angle