peterswellman

Champions League 2017/18

They got lucky with Auba's goal being incorrectly ruled out, and Dortmund were missing a few key players too, but that's a very good start for Tottenham. I'm looking forward to the reverse fixture. 

Nice to hear Liverpool failed to win. Tossers.

Klopp is an embarrassment, one of the most disgusting figures in world football right now. A fucking clown in and out of the pitch, and overrated as fuck as a manager. His cocainoman control losses during matches are not even half funny.

The funny part is "why are you shouting to me?" when the cunt spends 95% of the match screaming and gesturing towards opponents, fans and everyone nearby. The laughing stock in football, and he can't even notice, the poor soul.

Anyways, 6th match he plays against Sevilla, still hasn't managed to get a win. 

4 minutes ago, Munroe said:

They got lucky with Auba's goal being incorrectly ruled out, and Dortmund were missing a few key players too, but that's a very good start for Tottenham. I'm looking forward to the reverse fixture. 

Sevilla  missed a golden opportunity to rape them in the last seconds. I am too disappointed actually. 

Just now, Pap1918 said:

Sevilla  missed a golden opportunity to rape them in the last seconds. I am too disappointed actually. 

It was a passssssssss Murieeeeeeeel. Blatant pass and it's a goaaal. Jesus Christ. 

The difference between a team that knows how to suffer and stay in the match, keep hopes up, never disconnect, and a team that dominates, dominates, gets equalized and suddenly it all falls. They lack the competitive and fighting spirit big time. Was seen on Saturday too.

38 minutes ago, O said:

Really good business by Spurs.

Sánchez and Aurier plucked from under the noses of all the European Giants. 

Eriksen and Dembélé are two outstanding footballers. 

Aurier is a fantastic pickup.

Dont fancy Sanchez myself.

Loves a good mistake.

Edited by rezzy

12 minutes ago, Munroe said:

Dortmund's first goal shouldn't have been allowed either though so swings and roundabouts. Dortmund should have been more restrained, great to watch but they need to play smarter if they're going to have any chance of progressing. 

😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, aardvarked said:

Most talented of any lifetime, by the looks of it

Not that it means much but he's a big United fan too apparently. You'd imagine if he keeps devolping we'd be looking at him for his ability but most importantly his marketability ;)   having a genuine world class American player playing for us would be huge for that though tbf 😂

It still amazes me that Klopp gets such a free pass for his behaviour. I'd wager if it were any other manager who ain't so keen to speak to the press and give interviews then they'd be laying into him right now.