peterswellman

Champions League 2017/18

WE'RE IN POT 2! 

Pot 2 is much stronger than Pot 1, so we're lucky to be there. Now I just hope we avoid Real Madrid.

2 minutes ago, peterswellman said:

Here's hoping the Scouse cunts get dumped out tonight. Hoffenheim manager is someone I like the cut of and he's already called Klopp out on his bullshit.

Celtic qualified last night too which is always nice to see for Scottish football.

What has he said about Klopp? I might have missed that.

1 minute ago, Txrt said:

WE'RE IN POT 2! 

Pot 2 is much stronger than Pot 1, so we're lucky to be there. Now I just hope we avoid Real Madrid.

What has he said about Klopp? I might have missed that.

Klopp came out and said that he allowed Hoffenheim have the ball in certain areas of the field and that's why they had so much possession. Nagelsmann responded by saying he wouldn't expect Klopp to be truthful and simply admit the scum were shit, well not entirely in those words but along those lines.

Just now, peterswellman said:

Klopp came out and said that he allowed Hoffenheim have the ball in certain areas of the field and that's why they had so much possession. Nagelsmann responded by saying he wouldn't expect Klopp to be truthful and simply admit the scum were shit, well not entirely in those words but along those lines.

Hahahaha. A young guy with an attitude. Nice to see. 

I have to say I watched the first leg with friends while having some pints last week, and we all agreed that it was one of the teams we've seen that plays the ball best from their own goal. Risking too much at times, agreed, but everything they do is great and is effective too, and I'm pretty sure every player in that team enjoys playing that way from the back (except their equivalent of Smalling that feels the ball burn in his feet). They are young though, and a bit naive in the sense that they have a team in fron that basically creates exclusively from the opponents mistake in their own half, and they had many of those.

Would like to see Hoffenheim get 0-1 up today and see how the other retards react. Would be awesome to see them kicked out of the CL before it even started. If they go through, we'll always have Madrid to show them a good time in the CL though.

2 minutes ago, RedDevilDazzy said:

Hoffenheim are capable of scoring an away goal, Liverpool's defence will fuck up tonight I think.

The problem is they need to score two! :P

With the style Liverpool play. European football might actually run them ragged. Top of that, they dont really have much of big squad.

We'll see similar starting XI's throughout the season.

Hopefully they get thumped in Europe and suffer in the league.

2 minutes ago, Burns92 said:

Is it just me or did Juve look absolutely mediocre without Bonucci in defense? Even Buffon looked awful to me.

they looked so disjointed, their defense were god awful. speaking from experience, it's hard for a goalkeeper to perform when defenders in front of him are not doing their job at limiting opposition's shooting option