ALF

Marcus Rashford 2017/2018

Funny how his one on ones started as basically his key element when.it came to finishing and since then he has bottled a lot of chances. No doubt he'll work on thay tough.

Expect a good 15 goals from him this season. From the bench that should be easy. Will be interested to see him link up with Lukaku too. Could get a good number of assists!

Our brightest youngster in the squad by far. I really hope we see a lot of him this season. 

Hopefully Mourinho plays him up top with Lukaku at some point.

12 hours ago, hdcantona said:

Love him - I wish he could finish one on ones though

I think it's a case of him trying to think about where he's going to put the ball, rather than letting it happen instinctively. In actual fact he reminds me a lot of Welbeck in that sense.

If he can simply trust his natural ability, then the world quite literally is at his feet.

I do not have high hopes for his development if Ibrahimovic comes back. The positives of having a guaranteed goalscorer like Lukaku or Ibrahimovic is the safety net of having goals while developing a talent like Rashford. Having both of them? Not good.

If true, impressed by this - http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/revealed-why-man-utd-boss-mourinho-axed-rashford-last-season-4195015?utm_source%3Dmoreover%26utm_medium%3Drss-feed%26utm_campaign%3DFeed-Latest%2BArticles

Goes to show sometimes we are unaware of things which are the real reason behind some actions taken by the club or the manager.

43 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Exceptional talent. Wouldn't swap him for anything in the world.

He was England's best player. He linked up well with Dele Ali who was poor on the night.

1 goal & 1 assist. Some clever through balls and one really good effort from distance.

Amazing turnaround after being at fault for the opening goal. 

He can easily become our star player in 2 or 3 seasons time. He is improving immensely talent wise and from what I can see his personality is right on point. Its exciting to see him growing with us. 

Good show of mental strength to put in the sort of performance, and decisive performance after been at fault for Slovakias' goal. Majority of players his age would of crumbled after that, especially as a lot of England fans were booing him too apparently. 

Huge talent but most importantly has the attitude to go along with it.

12 minutes ago, Cole said:

Scored on his Europa League debut. 

Scored on his Premier League debut.

Scored on his Capital One Cup debut.

Scored on his England debut. 

Scored on his Champions League debut. 

What a player.

You could also say he scored in his first FA cup debut/tie.  Why? Because we drew vs West Ham at home (1-1; Martal scored), then he scored in the reply at Upton Park we won 2-1 (the afroman got the other)

24 minutes ago, Cole said:

Scored on his Europa League debut. 

Scored on his Premier League debut.

Scored on his Capital One Cup debut.

Scored on his England debut. 

Scored on his Champions League debut. 

What a player.

Just remembered he scored on his Manchester Derby debut as well. 

Such a talent.