1. Lukaku - 30 goals in all competitions
  2. Rashford - 15 goals in all competitions
  3. Martial -  15 goals in all competitions 
  4. Mkhitaryan - 12 goals in all competitions 
  5. Mata - 10 goals in all competitions 
  6. Pogba - 10 goals in all competitions 
  7. Lingard - 7 goals in all competitions 
  8. Fellaini -  5 goals in all competitions 

These are basically are main source of goals/goal threats. Some of them fell short last season, while others are still young and can improve.

What level of output would you like to see from these individuals? My total comes in at a little over 100 goals; 104

Then obviously some of the other players will chip in with occasional goal.

9 minutes ago, adhityaprianda said:

given current situation, it's hard for me to see Martial getting more than 10, hope to be proven wrong though

He won't be at the club for much longer if he doesn't. If we don't sign Perisic, I think he'll have a very good season.

I think the output of Herrera and Pogba is dependent on getting a defensive midfielder who can allow them to get forward. Mind you having said that, but for the post and bar - Pogs would have had 10 last season, easily.

I think Lukaku should score 25 goals. Pogba will get more than 10 in my book, and Martial less than 8. We'll be hugely dependent on the likes of Mata, Mkhi and Rashford. 

As it stands, I don't see enough goals in this team. Last season we were 25-30 goals short really. I can see Lukaku matching ZLATAN. I can see the others matching their tally from last season. Maybe Pogs getting a few more, Miki a few more. Hope I'm wrong.

It’s tough to predict who will even be regularly playing on the wings let alone how much they score. Whoever is starting has to be aiming for 10-15 league goals for sure, Pogba too if he’s over penalties and free kicks as I assume he will be – He needs a breakout goalscoring season, he has the talent. Plz stop hitting the fucking post. 

In Martial, Rashford, Mata, Mkhi and PERISIC you have enough talent to get goals from the wings - if not then play with two strikers. Fuck Lingard. 

Lukaku’s target has to be 25-30 and the golden boot. He’s not been signed for anything else. He has to produce. Maybe Pogbrah can give him some penalties if he’s struggling.