aardvarked

Forum Upgrade - Feedback

Well this is quite different. Will take a while to get adapt, but it looks pretty sexual.

Do you have a list of changes that have been made? Perhaps there a few little things that might go unnoticed say.

Top work though! :1st:

E: Just discovered the 'Activity Stream' (Click more under the search bar)

Tis most pleasing! I generally only ever browse the forum through the new content tab, so this is quite a welcome addition for me. 

Edited by Minty

Does this happen to anyone else (using Chrome)?

0ef5bf74c5.jpg

- missing icons when viewing a page which isn't the homepage -

Yeah, but doesn't really bother me. More annoyed that all the threads are lumped in Support. Painful looking for threads.

On the mobile version you can't really see the contact us text down the bottom and I miss having the notifications right up the top rather than having to press the three lines (more) button to see the bell symbol

Seems nippier and nicer though overall, haven't seen it on the laptop yet but will soon

Yeah, but doesn't really bother me. More annoyed that all the threads are lumped in Support. Painful looking for threads.

All the threads are lumped in Support?? I don't see that. The forums and sub-forums are exactly the same as before.

I'd like to see boarders around each post or maybe make the grey (behind the username) a bit darker? 

Also, not sure if this is a bug, but when you snap the windows in windows 8.1 and Chrome, you lose the recent contributors info etc. It seems to think when you snap that you are using a mobile browser. I'd imagine the fix would be changing it to read the user agent of the browser perhaps? 

Edited by djpailo

It's very quick, which I like.

As djpailo has pointed out, letters with accents don't seem to have translated very well.

On firefox, I have the blue icon from the mobile site on my tab instead of the TMU one.

Other than that, so far so good, but will have a proper look when I get back from work.

One thing I've noticed is that everyone has the original usernames back. Abo is called drunkkcunt and P is called Sir Piazza of Detroit. Canto is called Canto8.

So far I really like the new look. Is the tagging option with just the @ available? Will do a tour this evening and check it all out in-depth.

Yes, type @ and start typing the username

@dualtamac

One thing I've noticed is that everyone has the original usernames back. Abo is called drunkkcunt and P is called Sir Piazza of Detroit. Canto is called Canto8.

I have changed them back, I cannot give piazza such a short name any more though..

If anyone can get in touch with them tell them their usernames are:

abo
Piazza

You can also login with your email address btw